Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Taiwan Plans

Well, to put it short and sweet. Things have been off the handle for quite sometime, but I have realigned myself and have many things to look forward to!
I have a vacation at the end of September that I have been looking forward to for quite sometime. I have been planning to go camping and now at the last minute, as per usual, I have changed my mind. I was going to plan this camping trip that would bring me to know more about the country I have habitated for the last 8 months! Yeah, I can't believe it's been this long and it past by so fast!

So, for my vacation I am going to Taiwan on my own and do the couchsurfing.com If you don't know what it is, it's great for travelers who wish to keep it simple and also keep it super cheap! It's this thing where people allow you to stay with them while you travel for free. I am going to do the west coast of Taiwan, including Taipei and the its tallest skyscraper in the world, and down to the south in Kenting to see one of the world class National Park. It's going to be good, and super safe for solo travelers. I hit the jackpot because it's only a 200thou won flight and it's usually more than that!

I will save the whole entire trip's details for when I get back!

No comments: