Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tracking Time Standing Still

A week shy from 60 days since my return into my home country and I'm sat here reviewing days gone by.
I have been traveling to visit family and friends for the past several weeks. For some it's been almost a decade since I actually sat down to see how they are doing. It feels great to take the time and see how people have developed over time. Most of my family members all have children and most of my friends, if not all, have children.

I often found myself in high spirits when seeing patterns in their social disposition through learned behavior. Even the c physical appearance all seem too hard to overcome

So, to put it this way. There are events that took place at certain
times in my life that I could have wished to change, but I do not. A
while ago, I already thought to myself these few things; who am I to
want to change something I can never undo? Who am I to want to control
events in any place and at any time? Who am I? Again, I know for a
fact that I would not be the person I am today without these
unfortunate or favorable events that which occurred in my life. As of
today, yesterday, two months ago or two years ago for that matter. You
do the best you know how with what you have, right?

No comments: