Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Camping Trip to Soothe The Soul

My greatest friend Tammie decided that once I was home what I truly needed was a good camping trip to acknowledge my roots and simply relax. In the trees I find my home, in the grass I find my bed, and as I glance onto the lake I see freedom of a different kind.

Tammie and I both purchased a new camera this year; however, they are of a different make and model. Regardless, we had fun exploring each of them, and so here are some of the many pictures taken over the couple days spent at her partner's parents' cottage.

Tammie, thanks for helping me find serenity when I forget to take the time for me- it was fun to laugh, sing and dance like nobody was watching! Oh yeah, and how could I forget- our game of hide and seek!




Thank you again Tammie for such a wonderful thought!

No comments: