Sunday, August 31, 2008

Long Time No See

So, it has been quite a while since I've used my computer let alone been on the net. The only time I have come close to the net is when I was at a local chicken shop that also had internet services, and this is when I was looking for work- it's the only thing I can afford to do. I am desperate in finding work- but enough of that sob story. Getting on with why I am looking for work and checking in to see what has been going on in my little world today.
I have a few journeys that I would like to share with you, so here are a few slide shows.
#1. is in Devon, and in Hartland- South West Coast of the UK.
#2.is where I am currently situated.
#3.is the massive, majestic, and breathe taking art work- The Lincoln Cathedral that began being built in 1072 and was finished in 1092.

1.


2.


3.

No comments: