Monday, September 1, 2008

Missing You With Every Piece of My Heart














I am sat here in the UK without a place to go and I think of you.

I am sat here in my place wishing I could walk over to you and give you more loving memories and more cherished moments we have shared together.
I am sat here on a divan thinking of how I would walk the world in a day only to be surrounded by your beauty, and your truthful essence.
I am sat here in my tears of sorrow listening to your voice telling me how strong I am in moments of weakness and sleepless nights.
I am sat here missing you with every piece of my heart.


I am such a fortunate soul to have an experience a lifetime that nobody will ever have in an eternity. No matter how tough times may get, no matter how many days go by I live without knowing what to expect the following day I still take the time to think of my blessed friend Tammie Beth Ross. She means more to me than any words can ever describe, and more than anyone can imagine. Those who cross her path are few of the lucky souls. If they get to know her they would be amazed by her simple beauty. Yet, if they get close enough to her and befriend this shinning star they can only be as greatful as I am.
Tammie, even though you have been worlds apart from me physically I know and feel that you are in my presence at all times. I hold you close to my heart everyday. I miss you so much; your smile, your laugh, your bright eyes, your courtesy, your touch and even your tears, for it is with all these things that make you real. Thanks for being real and showing me what it is to love and be with a friend, to love and be with a confidant and most importantly- to love and be with yourself.


EarthBound

2 comments:

Star Child said...

i love you lisa....you my dear one are a song in itself, unique, quiet, LOUD, sweet, CRAZY and much, much more! you have my random thoughts... like wow i just took a really awesome shot, and i want to show you... or....lisa i need a hug, laugh, a good cry, a shoulder TO cry on... i know you are far but, my BELOVED, i miss you greatly and sometimes i don't how i get throw without you here.... but i'm greatly happy that you are coming home for a visit!

all my love Starchild

Star Child said...

your friendship is thanks enough love