Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Few words can mean the world...

Lately, something inside was making me feel blue,
but then I Stumbled Upon a picture that reminded me of you.

I sent a few words to let you know you're deep in my heart,

and never thought you'd show the world what I thought.
Every time I look at your golden page it makes me feel bright,
and when I see those words that ring so true-
it makes me want to hold my Angelite so tight
...thinking of you.

StarChild, no matter where you are in the world,

no matter how far away or nearby

you still teach me to cry.

I still am learning not to trap my heart,
and to feel less guilty for the thoughts that I start...

when I cry I release these emotions..

heavy or light...
When these tears start to roll down my face I know that it is truly right.

I can't believe all this time I kept these drops of freedom within,
it kept making me weak and so very thin.

It's funny, the more I do it- the more I realize how much freer I've become...

free as a bird on an endless horizon.

xox
Merci mille fois, merci.
C'est un mot que l'on dit, meme tous petit.
Je t'aime avec tout mon coeur- forever and for always!




click on the title above for the link to StarChild's page

1 comment:

Star Child said...

So my beautiful Soul you FINALLY figured it out! i love you li li you are very special to me indeed.

xoxox
Starchild